1. Log into the Handshake website and click “Current Student” to sign in with your NKU username and password.
2. Once logged in, on the home page look to the top left of the page and find the "Career Center" tab
3. Click the "Experiences(Track your internship or co-op experiences)" box.
3. Click "Add Co-Op/Internship".
4. Choose the appropriate semester and college and click save.
5. Indicate the position you wish to use for the co-op/internship:
6. Completely fill out the application form in its entirety, making certain to use an official job description and the learning objectives developed with your employer and faculty coordinator.
9. E-sign with your initials and click Save. You can check the status of your co-op/internship application at any time by clicking View My Co-op/Internship Records on the Sign-up for Co-op/Internship Credit box.
You are responsible for ensuring that all information is filled out correctly so that the approval process is completed in a timely way. It is key to remain in good communication.
You are responsible for seeing that all information is filled out correctly so that the approval process is completed in a timely way. It is key to remain in good communication.