Student support extends well beyond the classroom in the Honors College. We aim to provide resources to aid in your transition to college and ensure that you achieve your goals. Support is available in various forms:
- Academic Advising- Students meet with an advisor in their major and an Honors advisor to ensure they are on track academically. Our Honors advisor gets to know you through one-on-one meetings and helps guide you through course registration each semester.
- Scholarships for Study Abroad- Students have access to exclusive study abroad scholarships. This is an opportunity for you to explore the world and learn from other cultures.
- Funding for Research Projects- Students can apply for research grants through the Honors College for essential materials for their research. We want to help remove the financial barriers so you can focus on your academic interests.
- Tuition Scholarships- Each year the Honors College awards over $50,000 in tuition scholarships to current Honors students. You could be a recipient of one these scholarships in the future!
- Workshops- The Honors College hosts workshops throughout the year that focus on everything from professional development (how to write a resume, creating LinkedIn accounts, interviewing tips) to mental health and wellness.