All registrations include a non-refundable registration fee of $25. Please check the Music Prep Calendar for important registration dates and deadlines. All registrations should be done online: CLICK HERE. Please see your specific program page for further details.
- Online Registration requires credit/debit card payment (Visa/Mastercard accepted)
- Outstanding balances: NKU Music Preparatory will use internal collection methods to recover outstanding account balances. Once a balance is deemed past due, NKU Music Preparatory will send one electronic invoice and attempt two phone calls. After two weeks, the student will be dropped from the program.
- After 120 days, outstanding balances will be turned over to the university's collections agency and handled as per university policy.
- All refunds are in the form of Music Prep credit, less a $25 registration fee. There are no cash, check, or credit-card refunds.
- For academic-year and semester programs, credits cannot be issued after the second week of the semester. For summer programs, there are no credits issued after June 1.
- There are no credits issued due to:
- Cancelled/missed rehearsals, cancelled/missed classes, or unused lessons cancelled/unattended by the student.
- Inclement weather cancellations/closings.
- A student being removed from a program.
NKU Music Prep strives to bring you exceptionally high quality programs at the lowest possible price, which means discounts are already wrapped into the cost. With payment plan options available for many of our programs, we hope you recognize the accessibility and affordability of NKU Music Prep! Occasional early-bird rates are offered through email and Facebook offers only.