- NKU will examine and re-envision NKU's use of institutional aid dollars, non-tuition fees and expenses, to support our enrollment and persistence goals and improve affordability.
- NKU will strengthen and expand critical PK-14 (high school and transfer) pipelines to NKU with special emphasis on regional schools (River City, CPS, Gateway, Cincinnati State, etc.)
- NKU will provide coordinated and intentional support for all students through collaborations between key student service areas, enhancing current programming and services, and maximizing the use of EAB Navigate and other technology tools. (Phase 1 – first year freshmen and transfer students)
- NKU will ensure that the curriculum and degree pathways are aligned with national best practices and regional workforce needs, inclusive of co-curricular and experiential experiences and other High Impact Practices.
CAREER AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- NKU will catalyze a prosperous, equitable, and inclusive regional ecosystem through economic development and entrepreneurship, with an emphasis on talent development, research and innovation in technology, health and logistics.