Skip to main content
norse bound graphic black and yellow


Congratulations! You’re in.

Follow these steps and you'll be all set for the start of classes. 


First, go to and enter your

  • NKU username (can be found on your acceptance letter, or call the Office of Admissions for assistance, 859-572-5220)
  • The last four digits of your social security number

This will allow you to create a password that you'll use to log into your NKU email at and myNKU accounts at myNKU at  

The myNKU portal is used for everything here at NKU. View your financial aid, add/drop courses after you've met with your advisor, pay your tuition, and much more.


Pay your confirmation fee

Your first step in confirming your enrollment is to pay the confirmation fee.  

  • Online: pay by credit card or e-check through your myNKU account. You'll need to set up your myNKU account if you haven't already. (see above step). When you log into your myNKU account, you will want to navigate to the "Student Billing" tab at the top. Click on it, and you should see a black box labeled “Northern Exposure & Confirmation Fees” This box will allow you to pay the $75 fee.  

Declare #NorseBound

Vist the NorseBound website for fun content you can use to tell the world you are joining Norse Nation


Sign up for New Student Orientation

Beginning in early February, once a student submits their confirmation fee, they will be invited to select a summer orientation date. Orientation dates are avialble on a first-come, first serve basis. By confirming your enrollment early, you'll have greater flexibility when selecting the orienation date that works with your schedule!

  • Orientation: A 1/2-day program designed to help you learn more about course registration and student success, occurs in May, June, and July.
  • VictorFest: An exciting introduction to campus life at NKU. Occurs just before classes start in August.

Students are required to attend both Orientation & VictorFest in preparation for their first NKU classes.


Interested in Honors College?