Bad Chemistry Jokes and Stories
Updated August 26, 2008
Interesting Periodic tables
- The Periodic Table of Comic Books
- The Periodic Table of Poetry
- "The Elements" Song - This is fantastic!
- The Periodic Table of Cities - coming soon
- The Periodic Table of Musical bands, albums, and songs - coming soon
- Enter chemical cities on the map click here
What are they?
Which compound below is the least expensive ? Answer
What gas never cries? Answer
This jokes was kindly provided by Angel S. (2/21/01)
A white bear was found dissolved in water. How is this possible? Answer
This jokes was kindly provided by Jill MacDonald,in Halifax, NS, Canada . (5/25/99)
What do you call a swim team made up of girls named Jennifer? Answer
Where did they go? Answer
What if they've drowned? Answer
This set of jokes was kindly provided by Kelseyin Ohio. (9/23/98)
A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, "How much for a beer"?
The bartender replies, "For you, no charge".
Two atoms run into each other. One atom says, "I think I lost an
The second atom asks, "Are you sure"?
The first atom replies, "I'm positive"
If you have any funny chemistry jokes or stories you would like to see here please send them via e-mail to email@example.com