2020 Orientation Leaders will receive a $1,500 stipend. In addition to the monetary compensation, OL’s receive the following:
- A discount at the NKU Barnes & Noble Bookstore that can be used on gear & books for the current orientation season and following fall semester
- Paid on-campus housing from May through early August (special ‘move-in’ accommodations for those OL’s who live on campus during the school year)
- Two dry-fit NKU polos to wear during the orientation programs
- A jersey/t-shirt
- A personalized, NKU Orientation Leader Backpack.
- Inclusion in various photo shoot opportunities used for NKU publications such as: Family Calendar, Admissions View Book, NKU website, etc.
- Perhaps the most important form of compensation is the joy and satisfaction you'll get from networking with your fellow OL's, supervisors, new students, parents, guests, faculty, staff and administrators.