Because we know you. You're the single parent, working to support your family. You need a degree, and you need a flexible schedule to obtain one. You're the student who almost completed college, back when you were in your early 20s. But you got sidetracked, and you're coming back to finish what you started. You're the person who thought you couldn't afford an education. You need an affordable option - and we've got it for you here at NKU.
Trust your education to us.
The PACE program offers many benefits:
1. You know us, and you trust us. You know people who have graduated from our programs, and you know what we have to offer.
2. You can physically come to our classrooms - and you can have one-on-one relationships with our professors.
3. We're flexible. We know your life. You're busy. You can come and go, taking as many classes as you want - and we have a variety of degrees from which to choose.
4. We have the Four-Year-Plan. We can tell you every class you take, and when you need to do it, to graduate in four years.
5. Our seven-week classes, in our year-round schedule, mean you can get the most accomplished in the least amount of time.