To Request a Permit into an Online Restricted Course:

Please complete the online form to request a permit into an online restricted course or contact the department chair directly.

NKU provides a wide variety of services to online students and students who attend NKU at locations away from the Highland Heights campus.

Academic Advising

For academic advising, contact your specific program advisor or check your program web page for specific information.

For online program questions, contact the undergraduate admissions office at or the graduate admissions office at

Online Student Grievance Procedures

Click above for details regarding the procedure for course or program grievances.

Best of luck in your academic career!