The Family Business Relief Program provides local, family-owned businesses, which are headquartered in Boone, Campbell, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, and Pendleton counties with technology-centric services and training at NO COST, designed to help local small businesses adapt and grow.
- Applicant’s business must, by the following definition, be considered a family-owned business: “Any business in which two or more family members operate the company and the majority control lies with the family”
- Applicant MUST be a client of the NKU SBDC*
- All applicants must be able to articulate, in 300 words or less, how their business is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and how technology will be helpful in the recovery and stability of your business
- Special consideration will be given to multi-generation family businesses
* Not an SBDC client? Request an appointment and become a client of the SBDC now (a free resource).