Tech Support Available First Two Days of Spring Semester
IT Staff On Call in Many Buildings Jan. 13-14
During the first two days of the spring semester, IT staff will be located in many buildings to help with smart classroom support and other technical questions. They will have central locations in each building (see below) but will be moving throughout the building to assist faculty with smart classroom technical issues.
As always, faculty can call X-6911 for assistance, but we hope that the on-site support will provide immediate response to technical problems.
- BC first floor, lobby nearest MP
- MP third floor, center lobby
- HC second floor, near elevator
- SC third floor, opposite elevators
- FH second floor, atrium area
- FA third floor, near main plaza entrance
- GH second floor, in commons area
- LA fourth floor, near elevators
- SU second floor, across from Starbucks
Your Norse Tech Bar is the student-centered destination for technology on campus. Our experts are located on the second floor of University Center to answer questions and troubleshoot issues with computers, tablets, and smartphones.